Just this goy...
Saturday, November 30, 2002
Which is more than ambitious enough for a Sunday on which Misha and I need to do a lesson.
Tonight I haven't the brain cells to do much coding, so I'm going to do some brief planning. Between e-mail checks and scanning the website.
Thursday, November 28, 2002
Wednesday, November 27, 2002
Monday, November 25, 2002
Monday, November 18, 2002
Spent two hours, off and on, working on an essay for the website. And lost it because the damn software requires me to log in again. It would have been done in half and hour except I'm trying to keep Alex at his school work and am babysitting Ariana. Not even mentioning how much time Christopher wastes when he comes over and wants to talk my damn ear off while taking advantage of the free daycare.
In short, I'm pissed.
Sunday, November 17, 2002
After working for some time yesterday on breaking the menus into three (or more) forms, I apparently *forgot* to save my changes to the website. They *may* have been saved somewhere on the hard drive, but the online directories absolutely did not get updated. And since I work almost exclusively on remote files, I expect I lost everything.
Some days I'm an idiot. Some days I'm a bloody idiot.
Saturday, November 16, 2002
Friday, November 15, 2002
Now, I need to figure out how I want to do a couple things... like, do I want each teacher to have access to the entire student database, or only students they've entered?
Thursday, November 14, 2002
For the students menu I need the following options:
- Add new student
- Edit student
I think those are the only menu options I need at the moment. (Yes, I know I'll need to add student reports to this menu, but later, after I've completed the reports menu items.)
The main menu items are divided as follows:
Of course there should also be a "test if administrator" function which will allow admins to uninstall the module, modify the appearance and settings, and to do maintenance on the database. I'll worry about that after I have the first five sections of the menu completed.
The E-R model seems to have worked out fairly elegantly, if I say so myself. The table installation routine works. Now I'm working on the development plan and the main menu items.
- The primary goal for tomorrow is: re-write the INS...
- And now, from our more regularly scheduled locatio...
- I have a few moments, so I was thinking about work...
- Haylo from northern Minnesota... I managed to get ...
- Yow! (nahnahnah nah) I feel good... Okay, I'm *...
- Friggin' pissing me off... Spent two hours, off...
- This is repugnant. After working for some time...
- Aaagh... Turns out the main menu is too big. I nee...
- I think I have the first data insert routine done ...
- Okay, I've successfully built the main menu, as we...
- haylo... I'm quitting for the day. Haven't reallyh...
- This has been annoying as all get-out... but I fin...
- Well, there's a way to derail a development line o...
- For the students menu I need the following options...
- The main menu items are divided as follows: Studen...
- Okay, I spent a few days in the past half month ac...
- Heyla... I'm still alive today.
- ▼ November (17)